DESKTOP LEVEL DAC CHIP
The DC01 supports up to 32bit/384kHz PCM decoding and up to 256x Native DSD decoding, with a THD+N below 0.001% and providing high power output of up to 113mW @32ohm. With this you are more fully able to make full use of quality of your valuable music. Wonderful HiFi music starts from the heart of the music source.
The AK4493 is a desktop level stereo DAC chip, featuring AKM’s Velvet Sound technology. The signal-to-noise ratio has been improved when compared to the previous AK4490. It can be found in new generation desktop DACs and is widely used in high end portable audio players. With extensive work we have implemented the AK4493 into the compact DC01 DAC cable adapter.
• A new generation AKM4493 Premium 32-bit Stereo DAC with VELVET SOUNDTM technology in the system settings.
• Support of PCM up to 32bit/384kHz.
• Support of Native DSD up to and including 256x.
• True balanced amplifier with 2.5mm balanced output port.
• Works as a USB-DAC for Android smartphones & tablets, Mac, Windows &Linux computers.
• USB C connector for better compatibility with Android smartphones & tablets.
• Dual ultra-low noise LDOs to ensure a high performance audio.
• 8-wire braided audiophile cable.
DAC chipset: AK4493
THD+N: <0.001%(32ohm load, 1.2Vrms)
Output voltage: 1.9V(32ohm load)
Output power: 113mW@32ohm
Frequency response: 20Hz-40kHz±5dB
PCM: up to 32bit/384kHz
DSD: Native DSD up to 256x
USB C to USB A converter