The M6 is a music player that packed with a lot of features:
* Exynos 7270 (Dual-core 1GHz 14nm) with DAC ES9018Q2C for superb performance
* CNC aluminum alloy body paired with 2.5D glass and 3.2 inch IPS HD touchscreen
* USB Type C symmetrical connector丨2GB internal storage + micro-SD card support (2TB)
* 1200mAh battery capacity for 13 hours playback time丨26 days deep standby time
* Supports ISO, DFF, DSF, APE, WAV, FLAC,AAC, ALAC,CUE files and M3U/M3U8 playlists, etc
* High fidelity sound for Apple users with support to AirPlay functionality
* Supports remotely control the M6 and display its current playing status with FiiO Link
* Dual-Mode Bluetooth 4.2 with full format support–aptX/aptX HD/LDAC/HWA/SBC
* FiiO-customized Android OS with support to Wi-Fi Music Streaming: Tidal, Spotify, Qobuz, Roon, Deezer, etc.
* Work as an asynchronous USB DAC for your computer, supporting up to 192kHz/24 bit decoding
* Function as a Bluetooth transmitter of all formats including LDAC, aptX, aptX HD, and SBC for your computer
1.Can I install any third-party apps on the M6?
A: The M6 runs on deeply customized system.
To ensure system stability, only certain apps in our white list are allowed to be installed. You can copy the apk file of the qualified app to the M6, then open the File Management app, locate and click on the apk file to install it.
2. How can I access the storage/SD card after connecting the M6 to the computer?
A: M6 uses the MTP protocol and couldn’t be properly recognized until the MTP driver installed.
Connect M6 to computer, open the disk named “FiiO MTP Driver”; Then, for Windows computers, copy the “SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_1590.exe” file in the folder “Windows\MTP driver” to a local folder on the computer (such as the desktop) and double click to install it; For Mac comuters, install the driver stored under the folder “Mac\OS MTP Client”. After that, you’ll be able to access the storage or SD card of the M6.
3. Does the M6 support digital USB Audio out?
A: It supports USB audio output to most of the USB DAC devices in the market(this requires the exlcusive Type C to Micro USB cable from FiiO, the CL06).
If you encounter a situation where the M6 could not connect to the USB DAC device, you may send email to our support tem
4. What should I do if the system crashes or freezes?
A: Please hold the power button and play button for around 10 seconds to force a reboot. If that doesn’t work, please send emial to support team
5.. Why is there no sound when playing on third-party music app and using USB Audio output?
A: You may try to set the ‘USB output mode’ in FiiO Music settings to OFF, or close FiiO Music, unplug & replug the USB DAC device, then start playing again