Audio Technica ATH WS990BT Hi-Res Solid Bass Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones with Noise Cancelling – Black
The ATH-WS990BT Solid Bass Headphones uses large 53 mm Deep Motion Hi-Res Audio Drivers, designed exclusively with an ultra-powerful magnetic circuit, dual aluminium housing and extra airflow-bass venting to optimize air damping for transparent and massive bass sound.
- Deeper bass in wireless. Ø 53 mm “Deep motion” driver installed.
- 2 layered earpad (PAT.P).
- Adopted a unique ear pad structure with two layers of cushioning materials with different hardness.
- Noise cancelling function.
- It is a natural noise cancelling space created from an optimal positional relationship between pickup microphones and pickup holes, and it can enjoy more low-resolution expression with excellent resolution.
- Hear-through function that allows you to check the surrounding sound without removing headphones from your ear.
- While listening outdoors, this function can focus on human voice and capture external sound. While reducing noise, you can use it when you want to check trains, buses, train stations, airports, announcements and conversations.
- Long wireless listening for about 30 hours is realized (when only Bluetooth is used).
- Easy operation of music/movies, calls at the ear.
- Swivel mechanism convenient to carry.
- Corresponds to the high-resolution sound source by the wired connection.
-DRIVER DIAMETER: Closed-back dynamics 53mm
5 to 40,000Hz
-IMPEDANCE: 30 (when noise cancellation is not used); 150 (when noise cancellation is used)
-CHARGING TIME: About 5 hours
-CONTINUOUS COMMUNICATION (WHEN MUSIC PLAYBACK): approx. 25 hours (Bluetooth, with noise cancellation activated); approx. 30 hours (with only Bluetooth); approx. 35 hours (with only noise cancellation)
-WEIGHT: Approximately 300g
Bluetooth version 4.1
-USED FREQUENCY BAND: 2.4GHz band (2.402 to 2.480 GHz)
-MODULATION METHOD: FHSS
-OPERATING RANGE: Line of sight (approx. 10m)
-COMPATIBLE BLUETOOTH PROFILES: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
-COMPATIBLE CODEC: Qualcomm aptX audio, AAC, SBC