Push mobile Hi-Res audio to the limit with the Pioneer SE-CH9T Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones. The ultra-wide spectrum 9.7 mm (3/8″) dynamic drivers allow for accurate detail reproduction and excellent imaging performance. The exclusive Airflow control port improves mid and low frequency separation, revealing extra clarity and detail. Double-layered metal structure featuring a brass nozzle and aluminum sleeve eliminates resonances and vibrations that can smear low-frequency sound.
Premium sound quality is not the only highlight. The Pioneer SE-CH9T impresses you very much with a wealth of details. Over-the-ear cable design reduces cable touch-noise and ensures a comfortable and secure fit. Detachable MMCX connectors with silicon shield enables easy cable replacement when the cable is accidentally damaged – no need to buy a new set of headphones. Inline remote control and microphone allows for easy call and music management.
- Headphone Type: Fully Enclosed Dynamic Headphones
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 50 kHz
- Impedance: 26 Ohms
- Maximum Input Power: 100 mW
- Sensitivity: 108 dB
- Driver Units Diameter: 9.7 mm
- Headphone Cable: Braided OFC
- Cable Length: 1.2 m (4 ft)
- Weight: 9 g (0.02 lbs) not including cable